- It is a technique done on a massage table that helps identify and readjust any muscle imbalance.
- These imbalances of the kinetic chain are a result of various factors such as: stress, repetitive movements, over-isolation of muscles and injuries.
- Our protocol is a combination of
- NKM (Neuromuscular Kinematic Mobility)
- ART (Active Release Technique)
- FST (Fascial Stretch Therapy)
- As opposed to other passive techniques, our technique focuses on stimulating the mind and the body simultaneously in order to obtain a more efficient and rapid outcome.
- During your session, we use a combination of both gentle and active movements along with deep stretching, and elongation of joints and ligaments.
- These techniques ‘unlock’ the connective tissue and open up the nervous system, allowing toxins to flush out thereby releasing muscle tension.
Flexology session consists of the following:
- We do a full background check of your daily routine, physical habits and nutrition regime
- We will undertake a full body mechanics analysis to locate any discomforts through measurable tests.
- Start the session.
- Complete the session with comparative tests to look at the outcome and decide on steps to move forward.
- Full Body correction (about 1.5hours session) 500DHS
- Lower Body correction (about 50mins session) 350 DHS
- Upper Body correction (about 35mins session) 300DHS